October issue of New Square Chambers' Insolvency View newsletter now available
15 Oct 2018
We are pleased to present the October issue of New Square Chambers' bi-monthly newsletter, Insolvency View. The newsletter features a series of reviews by our insolvency specialists, covering the latest major cases.
To read the latest issue of Insolvency View, please click here.
In this issue:
- Gertner v CFL Finance Limited and Rubin - Jonathan Lopian
- Zinc Hotels (Investment) Limited v Beveridge: the court’s power to appoint interim administrators, breach of administrators’ duties - Justina Stewart
- Officeserve Technologies Limited (in Compulsory Liquidation) v Annabel’s (Berkeley Square) Ltd: recovery of void payments - Jessica Powers
- In the Matter of Videology Limited: cross-border insolvency, relief in aid of foreign proceedings - Claire Staddon
- Aabar Block S.A.R.L., Edgeworth Capital (Luxembourg) S.A.R.L. v Glenn Maud -Chris Snell
To receive a copy of every issue of Insolvency View direct to your inbox, please click here to sign up to our mailing list.