New Square Chambers launches Insolvency View newsletter
19 Feb 2018
The insolvency team at New Square Chambers has launched a bi-monthly newsletter, Insolvency View. The newsletter features a series of reviews by our insolvency specialists, covering the latest major insolvency cases.
To read the first issue of Insolvency View, please click here.
In this issue:
- Ball v Hughes: directors’ duties, EBTs, unjust enrichment and the Duomatic principle - Jon Colclough
- Gunel Bakhshiyeva (in her capacity as the foreign representative of the OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan) v Sberbank of Russia & others - Kristina Lukacova
- China Town Development Company Limited v Liverpool City Council - Jeff Hardman
- Re Flexi Containers Ltd (Breese (Liquidator) v Hiley) - Francesca Perselli
- Barry John Ward (Acting as Liquidator of Brady Property Developments Ltd) v (1) Nicholas Hutt (2) David Loughlin (3) John O’Boyle - Gabriella McNicholas
- (1) Cherkasov (2) Browder (3) Wrench v Nogotkov, The Official Receiver of Dalnyaya Step LLC (In Liquidation) - Justina Stewart
To receive a copy of every issue of Insolvency View direct to your inbox, please click here to sign up to our mailing list.