April issue of New Square Chambers' Insolvency View newsletter now available
16 Apr 2018
We are pleased to present the April issue of New Square Chambers' bi-monthly newsletter, Insolvency View. The newsletter features a series of reviews by our insolvency specialists, covering the latest major cases.
To read the latest issue of Insolvency View, please click here.
- Burnden v Fielding: directors’ duties and limitation - Jon Colclough
- RE: MK Airlines Ltd (In Liquidation): Breach of priority rules, administrators’ misfeasance - Justina Stewart
- Pathania v Lewis and Okonye: Transactions at an undervalue - establishing the purpose - Alexander Hill-Smith
- Ve Vegas Investors IV LLC v Shinners: A potential "pre-pack” trap - Gabriella McNicholas
- Reynard v Fox: Litigants-in-person & insolvency - Jeff Hardman
To receive a copy of every issue of Insolvency View direct to your inbox, please click here to sign up to our mailing list.